PropertyGuys.com franchisees are the most dedicated people in real estate
Dec 9, 2021
PropertyGuys.com franchisees have all the resources needed to start and run their business while enjoying the freedom of managing their own schedule. Joining a franchise model is one of the safest investments one can make. With brand awareness already built, a new franchisee gains all of the knowledge of veteran franchisees and their Home Office Team. Whether they choose to operate a hands-on business or manage a team of their own, their PropertyGuys.com franchise operations will involve:
- Canvassing homes in their targeted neighbourhoods.
- Monitoring web-based resources for sales leads.
- Cruising their region in a high-visibility vehicle looking for new opportunities while keeping the pulse of the local market.
- Meeting with potential partners and vendors to stay up-to-date on services and industry trends.
- Meeting with potential clients for information or listing appointments.
- Engaging with their market using value-driven real estate content on social media
- Participating in system-wide marketing campaigns.
- Connecting with fellow franchisees to share ideas and best practices.
- Engaging with business development coaches and mentors.
- Participating in community events to build brand awareness.
- Attending virtual annual national conferences and regional meetings.
- Reinforcing the brand, and ensuring signs and marketing materials are looking their best.
- Following up with customer questions and requests.
- Requesting referrals from sellers.
- Implementing new programs with help from the Home Office team.
“Being a successful franchisee means more than just working hard, it means working smart,” said Launch Coach Jason Capson. “Our top ‘Zees’ always have a structured plan and are out there every day crushing it,” Capson added.
At PropertyGuys.com, there is a team of professionals waiting to help you with your sale! Want to join the team? Consider bringing a franchise to your area and join the Largest Private Sales Network on the Globe!